This blog is devoted to the application of optical fibers in photography. I have several homemade (DIY) flash adapters channeling the light from the flash close to the lens. The technique can be used mainly for macro photography, but I will show examples for wide angle close focus techniques as well. The recent version is called fiberstrobe V3, hence the name of the blog is "fiberstrobe".

Thursday, November 24, 2011

I'm back (with rim light)

Blogging is not really my style and during summer I used simlpe set-ups. Nothing fancy lighting with fiber optics. So there was not much to post and I was quite busy with other work related things. Now the winter is back and I had a bit of time to create something from the leftovers of my 1mm diameter fibers. Now I post only the results and will come back with the details about the new fiber optic flash adaper. For the photos I used a nex-5 and a yongnuo YN460-II flash.




No comments:

Post a Comment